Subject: Inquiry Regarding Collaboration under the Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme
From: "Paulius Gurskis" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 14:21:17 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well.

As part of the Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme for Public Administration, 
we are exploring opportunities to enhance cross-border collaboration and 
knowledge exchange. We are particularly interested in visiting institutions 
that specialize in artificial intelligence applications and administrative 
process management, employee well-being, including improving working 
conditions and employee care.

We would like to inquire whether your institution would be open to hosting a 
delegation from Lithuania to share insights and best practices in these 
areas. Our goal is to gain a deeper understanding of how AI can be leveraged 
to improve public administration,  explore innovative solutions for more 
efficient workflows and learn about best practices in fostering employee 
well-being and echancing workplace conditions.

If your organization is interested, we would be happy to discuss potential 
collaboration formats, suitable dates, and any specific topics that align 
with your expertise.

Please let us know if you would be open to such a partnership. We would 
appreciate receiving your response by March 14.

We look forward to the possibility of working together to foster knowledge 
sharing and innovation in public administration.

Best regards

 <https://sam.lrv.lt/>

Paulius Gurskis

Head of Document management and applicant   service division

Ministry of Health of the Respublic of Lithuania

 <https://lrv.lt/lt/informacija-apie-kara-ukrainoje/informatsiia-dlia-gromadian-ukrayini-information-about-support-for-ukraine-informacija-apie-pagalba-ukrainai>
 <https://www.facebook.com/sam.lt> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/sam-lithuania> 
<https://twitter.com/LithuaniaHealth> 
<https://www.instagram.com/sveikatosapsaugosministerija/> 
<https://www.youtube.com/@Sveikatosapsaugosministerija/>

Tel. +370 5 205 3360
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]